11/12/2008

My Child,


You may not know me, but I know everything about you (Psalm 139:1). I know when you sit and when you rise up (Psalm 139:2). I am familiar with all your ways (Psalm 139:3). Even the very hairs on your head are numbered (Matt. 10:29-31). For you were made in my image (Genesis 1:27). In me you live and move and have your being (Acts 17:28). For you are my offpsring (Acts 17:28). I knew you even before you were conceived (Jerem. 1:4-5). I chose you when I planned creation (Ephes. 1:11-12). You were not a mistake, for all your days are written in my book (Psalm 139:15-16). I determine the exact time of your birth and where you would live (Acts 17:26). You are fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14). I knit you together in your mother's womb (Psalm 139:13). And brought you forth on the day you were born (Psalm 71:6).


I have been misrepresented by those who don't know me (John 8:41-44). I am not distant and angry, but I AM the complete expression of love (1 John 4:16). And it is my desire to lavish my love upon you (1 John 3:1). Simply because you are my child and I am your father (1 John 3:1). I offer you more than your earthly father ever could (Matthew 7:11). For I am a perfect father (Matthew 5:48). Every good gift that you receive comes from My hand (James 1:17). For I am a provider and I meet all your needs (Matthew 6:31-33). My plan for your future has always been filled with hope (Jerem. 29:11). Because I love you with an everlasting love (Jerem. 31:3). My thoughts toward you are as countless as the sand on the seashore (Psalm 139:17-18). And rejoice over you with singing (Zephaniah 3:17). I will never stop doing good to you (Jerem. 32:40). For you are my treasured possesion (Exodus 19:5).


I desire to establish you with all my heart and all my soul (Jerem. 32:41). And I want to show you great and marvelous things (Jerem. 33:3). If you seek me with all your heart, you will find me (Deuteronomy 4:29). Delight in me and I will give you the desires of your heart (Psalm 37:4). For is I who gave those desires (Philippians 2:13). I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine (Eph. 3:20). For I am your greatest encourager (2 Thes. 2:16-17). I am also the Father who comforts you in all your troubles (2 Cor 1:3-4). When you are brokenhearted, I am close to you (Psalm 34:18). As a shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to my heart (Isaiah 40:11). One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes (Revelation 21:3-4). And I'll take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth (Rev. 21:3-4). I am your Father and I love you even as I love my son Jesus (John 17:23).


For my Jesus, My love for you is revealed (John 17:26). He is the exact representation of my being (Hebrews 1:3). And He came to demostrate that I am for you, not against you (Romans 8:31). And to tell you that I am not counting your sins (2 Corinth. 5:18-19). Jesus died so that you and I could be reconciled (2 Corinthians 5:18-18). His death was the ultimate expression of my love for you (1 John 4:10). I gave up everything that I loved that I might gain you love (Romans 8:31-32). If you receive the gift of my son Jesus, you receive me (1 John 2:23). And nothing will ever separate you from my love again (Romans 8:38-39). Come home and I'll throw the biggest party heaven has ever seen (Luke 15:71). I have always been Father and will always be Father (Eph 3:14-15). My question is will you be my child (John 1:12-13)? I am waiting for you (Luke 15:11-32).


Love, Your Dad-Almighty


God

9 comments:

  1. Feeling ko, nasusunog ako sa pagbabasa ng post na ito... Puros Bible quotes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Pastora ikaw ba yan?

    PEACE!!!

    Nice message... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this qoutes:

    When you are brokenhearted, I am close to you (Psalm 34:18). As a shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to my heart (Isaiah 40:11). One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes (Revelation 21:3-4). And I'll take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth (Rev. 21:3-4). I am your Father and I love you even as I love my son Jesus (John 17:23).

    ReplyDelete
  4. to gillboard: sobrang natawa akoh sau ha... hehe... toink! batok yan sau... lol... joke lang =)

    to marc: yeah akoh nga to... lol...

    yeah yang part nang brokenhearted sasabihin nga dapat tlgah sau yan eh... =)

    to DH: yeah i agree... GOD is awesome! Mahal nya na tayo even bago pa naten sya mahalin... naks... lalim non! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. to josha: oo nga eh... kapag down akoh minsan binabasa basa koh yan =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. to mike: it touched my heart too... =) He's an awesome God...

    ReplyDelete